Bell Times 2020
There are some changes to the bell times next year:
- 8.40 am - 11.25 am - Morning Session
- 11.25 am - 12.10 pm - Lunch Time
- 1.50 pm - 2.07 pm - Recess
- 3.15 pm - School ends
St Augustine's PS School App
Click here to access instructions on how to download the school app: St Augustine's Primary School App.
2020 School & Composite Fees
Composite Fee & School Fee Schedule. Click here FEES 2020 for the full schedule
All Fees will be invoiced at the start of the year.
- Wednesday 19th February (Instalment 1)
- Wednesday 6th May (Instalment 2)
- Wednesday 29th July (Instalment 3) - ALL FEE payments to be completed by this date.
Payments are accepted by CASH, CHEQUE,DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD
Also, you may pay directly into the Schools Bank BSB 083 347 Account 541 283 955 using your account number as a reference.Payments via this method would be weekly or monthly ensuring that all fees are finalised by the Monday 5th August, 2019.
Should you have any queries please visit the office or email the office firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 9336 4294.
Key Calendar Dates 2020 - Term 1
(Subject to change - please make sure you check the online school calendar)
Term 1 28 January - 27 March
- 28th - Staff Return
- 29th - Testing Day Year 1 – 6 A- K Students (NO PREPS)
- 30th - Testing Day Year 1 – 6 L- Z Students (NO PREPS)
- 31st - Staff PL Data analysis (no students)
- 3rd - All Students Commence P- 6 (Preps attend 8.40 am- 1.00 pm)
- 3rd - 2021 Prep Enrolment Applications Open
- 10th - Preps begin full days with Wednesday off
- 12th - Parent /Teacher Learning Conversations (Students Finish at 12.00pm)
- 12th - Prep Testing (Rest Day#1 for Preps)
- 14th - Keilor Gift (Yr 5 students to attend)
- 18th - Beginning of Year School Mass 9.15am in Cooinda
- 18th - Confirmation Workshop 7.00 pm in Cooinda
- 19th - Prep Testing (Rest Day#2 for Preps)
- 24th - Paul Sadler swimming program starts for Years 3-6
- 26th - Prep Parent Information Session 6.30pm
- 26th - Prep Testing (Rest Day#3 for Preps)
- 26th - Ash Wednesday Liturgies (in classrooms)
- 26th - School Captains to attend Ash Wed Mass @ St. Christopher's Mass